ICA is in the process of obtaining bids for tournaments in 2018, and holding an election for five at-large board members.
Requests for bids are posted here:
The instructions for self-nominating for an at-large board member position are here:
- Roselle Library’s inaugural chess meeting and event
- Casual and Competitive Chess at the Roselle Public Library!
- Indiana's Parnham Wins Springfield National Chess Day Tournament Dedicated to Former SCC President Donelly
- Stevenson High Schoolers Teach Their Successors
- Glenwood Chess Club Seeks Volunteer Tutors
- ICA Election cycle underway - Call for Nominations
- ICA's 2017 Annual Meeting Scheduled for November 18
- Opportunities Available To Serve as Delegate to US Chess Business Meetings in Wisconsin During Late Summer of '18
- ICA Seeks Downstate Board Member
- Volunteeers Sought for ICA Bid Committee
- Opportunity For ICA Involvement; IL Open & IL Class Staffing