2017 Illinois Class State Championship — ILLINOIS CHESS TOUR
- Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Lisle, IL
- Open Tournaments
An Illinois Chess Tour Event.
Location: Hilton Lisle/Naperville Hotel, 3003 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532, (630) 505-0900, Use group code CILC
Sections: Master/Expert, A, B, C, D, U1200, U800. For $10 play-up fee, players may play up one class. Only Class E players may play up to Class D. November rating supplement determines section eligibility.
Mixed doubles: best male/female 2-player “team” combined score among all sections: $120-60. May play in different sections; must register (no extra fee) before both begin Round 2.
- Master/Expert through Class D (G/60;d5) — 10:00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, 5:30pm
- U1200 and U800 (G/45;d5) — 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
One 1/2-point OK all rounds, must commit by end of round 2.
- Master/Expert: $500-200-50
- A through D: $150-75-40
- Under 1200 - Trophies to top 3 plus trophies for top 2 under 1000
- Under 800 - Trophies to top 3 plus trophies for top 2 under 600
- $45 Master/Expert and A-D online or USPS postmarked by 11/10
- $25 Under 1200 and Under 800 online or USPS postmarked by 11/10
- $10 increase after 11/12
- On-site registration: 8:30 - 9:30am
- Entries after cutoff receive ½-point byes for round 1.
$5 discount for ICA members (annual dues $15 regular, $10 scholastic)— join at www.il-chess.org.
$10 extra to play up any class.
Free entry to Illinois GMs, WGMs, IMs, WIMs, FMs, WFMs. Use the contact page to request the free entry.
Mail checks postmarked by 11/13/17 to Illinois Chess Association, P.O. Box 180177, Chicago, IL 60618. No phone entries.
Boards, sets, and clocks provided by The Illinois Chess Association. All special rules, details, and tournament conditions subject to change without notice; changes will be posted ASAP at the site & online.
Hotel Reservation: Reserve online or by phone (630) 505-0900, $89 room rate if reserved by 10/28
- Hilton Lisle/Naperville