Illinois Chess Association, Inc.
- Kings & Queens August Scholastic Chess Camp/Workshop
- 08/13/2012 - 08/17/2012
- Beth Hillel - Wilmette
- Camps and Classes
Kings & Queens August Scholastic Chess Camp/Workshop
August 13-17, 2012– 1 week, $300
Or August 6-17, 2012 – 2 weeks, $550
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Grades K – 12
FULL or HALF DAY OPTIONS
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or 9:00 – 12:00/12:00 – 3:00
At Beth Hillel, 3220 Big Tree Lane, Wilmette
With Fourfold World Champion under 26yr in the Sixties
- Twice New Jersey Champion–The Best Coach of USSR in 1989
- The Second of Eighth World Champion M. Tal in 1979-80
- Theoretical Adviser of Twelfth World Champion A. Karpov
- Author of many books and over thousand chess publications
We guarantee an increase in your rating and improvement of your chess skills
Five days of intensive training under supervision of experienced chess coaches and tournament directors with high rating in Europe and America: International Arbiter and Master Tamara Golovey, International Arbiter Leonid Bondar, Master Teacher Mila Finkelshtein
- Initial chess diagnostics and recommendations for your chess development
- Simultaneous exhibitions and lessons for different levels by Masters
- Tournament practice games with analysis
- Sport activities and fun
The camp/workshop fees (kosher lunch is included):
- $300 per participant for each 1 week session - 5 days paid before August 1st*
- $550 per participant for 2 week session – 10 days, paid before August 1st
- $25 family discount if more then 1 child enrolled in the same session
- $70 per participant for any single day
- $175 per week for half day option
- One week session registration after August 1st – add $50
- Camp hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Extended day program is available between 3:00 – 6:00 pm. Please add $100 per child for each one-week session for extended hours.
Send checks with registration form to: SYPRO CONSULTING, Inc., 2379 Castilian Cir, Northbrook, Il 60062
You may obtain further information by calling these numbers: (847) 414-3730 or (847) 966-5048, (847) 867-0116 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Parking. Lunch will provided between 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sponsored by Sypro Consulting, Inc
- Beth Hillel
EventList powered by schlu.net